Most frequent questions and answers
The 2020 Top Seed Open will be held Monday, August 10 through Sunday, August 29.
Tickets for the 2020 Top Seed Open will not be available. The health and safety of our players, coaches, staff and fans are our top priority.
Top Seed Tennis Club is located at 777 E. Brannon Rd, Nicholasville, KY 40356, within the Brannon Crossing Shopping Center.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, fans will not be permitted to attend the 2020 Top Seed Open presented by Bluegrass Orthopaedics.
(LIVE Coverage details will be announced soon)
Details will be announced soon!
No food or beverages are allowed to be brought onto the grounds except for unopened 20-ounce (or smaller) water bottles (one per person), provided they are clear and made of plastic. Glass bottles, cans, coolers, ice chests, thermoses and picnic baskets are not permitted.
*All bags are subject to search upon entering the grounds/facility.
- Sealed packages of any kind
- Hard coolers or like containers
- Glass bottles or cans of any kind
- Aerosol cans or noisemaking devices
- Alcohol (available for purchase on tournament grounds)
- Commercial photographic or video cameras or recording devices
- Computers, tablets or laptops
- Food (except in limited quantities for medical, dietary or infant purposes)
- Animals (service animals allowed)
- Flags, banners or signs
- Drones (UAS-Unmanned Aircraft Systems) or other model aircraft
- “Selfie” sticks or other telescopic devices
- Any materials constituting unauthorized advertising or promotion
- Laser pointing devices
- Tennis racquets (unless attending a clinic, then must be returned to car)
- Bicycles or scooters of any type
- In-line skates, roller skates, skateboards
Any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by the management of the Top Seed Open, in its sole discretion.
At no time may any person, directly or indirectly, wager on tennis matches while at the tournament site. Allowing betting companies, directly or through a third party, to accept any tennis wagers (electronically or otherwise) at the tournament site or any tournament related event is prohibited.
Guest Code of Conduct
- Shirts and footwear are required to be worn at all times
- Do not wear any clothing or accessories with indecent, inappropriate, or offensive messaging or imagery
- Refrain from the use of foul, abusive, offensive or inappropriate language or gestures, and any inappropriate behavior that creates a disruptive atmosphere for other guests
- Do not enter upon any tennis court without authorization
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible and lawful manner
- Do not use fan/user based video streaming apps and video recording devices to record on-court action or activities
- Show your ticket/credential upon request and only sit in your designated seat, where applicable
- Follow instructions from event staff regarding event operations or emergency procedures
- Umbrellas may not be in the open position during play
- Refrain from smoking, as this is a smoke-free environment
Please contact tournament officials if you witness something of concern